Join Our Team
We have a vacancy for a can-do person, who'll be dedicated to ensuring the smooth operations of the business
Crown Cabs is a family owned business built on a foundation of hard work, integrity and initiative. We provide taxi services with exceptional customer service to clients in metro and regional Victoria.
We aren’t a corporate monster, we’re a can-do team who roll up their sleeves and do things differently. We empower our team, encouraging growth and initiative and we have a lot of fun along the way.
As the Operations & Dispatch Coordinator, your focus will be ensuring the smooth running of the day to day operations of the business. Additionally, your dispatch and customer service skills will be utilised to coordinate the dispatch team.
You will be involved in:
- Ensuring all jobs are dispatched & bookings are covered
- Training new dispatch operators
- Following up with drivers
- Collecting driver dockets & uploading to the system
- Organising driver pays with the accounts team
- Customer relationship building and booking enquiries
- Rostering and coordinating the dispatch team
- Maintaining vehicle logs and organising vehicles for inspection
- Working closely with the admin and accounts coordinator
- Prioritising your workload and feeding back critical information to management.
The role requires all the skills typically needed from someone experienced with coordinating a team and fleet. We’re seeking someone who:
- Is fluid and flexible and makes stuff happen.
- Has experience with fleets or dispatch
- Takes challenges in their stride and calmly steps up when a problem needs to be solved.
- Confident, professional, and clear communication skills
- Is experienced in coordinating a variety of functions and tasks
- Has extensive experience in roles with customer contact and offering exceptional service
- An eye for detail
- An enthusiasm for finding better ways to do things and recognising opportunity
Don't worry you won't be thrown in the deep end. You'll receive full training and support.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume with a cover letter detailing why you think this role is a fit for you to email@example.com
Only those with a right to work in Australia, their own transport and skills that match the job requirements, need apply.